The strength of our research lies in the strength of our community
We are a community of researchers, industry partners and students. Are you interested in the work we do? Does your research or work fall into one of our themes? See below for how you can get involved.
For academics and researchers
We want you to help us achieve our goals. By joining our research network, you can get involved with our events and have access to a community of interdisciplinary researchers.
We hold events throughout the year including:
- Annual showcase involving industrial attendees
- Industrial liaison events
- STEM driven talks and presentations, on campus and in schools and colleges
We can offer support with:
- Workshops to provide support for applications for specific funding calls
- One-to-one introductions
- Training events for PhD students, postgraduate researchers, academic staff and clinicians
For external partners
Can your organisation help us? We work with a number of external partners, stakeholders and networks. If you would like to get involved, please get in touch with our administrator.
Some examples of how Warwick can help you:
- Understand large data sets e.g. genomics, clinical trials
- Use off-the-shelf devices to track behaviour
- Test alternative uses of existing technologies e.g. imaging technology as an early indicator of dementia
- Design and deliver clinical trials
- Identify targets for new anti-microbial products and optimise efficacy
- Assess the effectiveness of 'superfoods' to help keep bodies healthy and supplements for weight reduction or health benefits