The Materials GRP invites all Warwick Staff and Students to take part in our Photography Competition. We welcome entries from all departments on the theme of "Materials Views". The winner will receive £50 of Amazon vouchers, and will have their artwork displayed at the Materials Poster Exhibition to be held in February as part of Materials Week.
Your image could be something weird and wonderful arising from your research, it could show a eureka moment, or something that has inspired innovation.
- The competition is open to all Warwick Staff and Students.
- Submissions can be either digital or printed, but must be your own original artwork.
- Digital images can be submittend on the link below; please ensure that they are high resolution (minimum 300 dpi).
Images can be downsized for submission but winners will be required to provide a high-resolution version of their submitted image.
- You can submit as many images as you like.
- Hard copies can be sent to Annie Morton, Materials GRP administrator, Dept of Chemistry. We will do our best to return any originals after the competition.
- Queries should be send to anne dot morton at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Closing date for entries is midnight on Friday 2nd December 2016.
- Judging will be decided by the Academic Leads of the Materials GRP.
- We reserve the right to use all submitted photographs, including those not chosen to win prizes, in promotional materials without further permission from, or providing payment for use to, the photographer. Credit will be given to the photographer if reproduced. Entrant will retain copyright.