The strength of our research lies in the strength of our community
We are a community of researchers, industry partners and students. Are you interested in the work we do? Does your research or work fall into one of our themes? See below for how you can get involved.
For academics and researchers
We run a number of events throughout the year including:
- Guest lectures and seminars
- Networking events for established academics, early career researchers and postgraduate students
- Annual conference
For a full list of upcoming events, see our calendar.
Our GRP can also offer support with:
- Engaging external funders
- Pump-priming for external funding bids
- Raising profiles and building networks across and outside the University
- One-to-one introductions
For external partners
We are keen to build partnerships with external organisations from all sectors. Can your organisation help us? To find out more about our research and the impact it has, or if you would like to collaborate with us in developing new research, get in touch.
We can also offer support with:
- Outreach events aimed at engaging members of the public on issues surrounding productivity
- Roundtable discussions
It's not just academics that get involved in our research, our students do too. Our Productivity and Futures of Work GRP supports students and student research.
If you are not quite ready to get involved but would like to make a general enquiry, or learn more about our GRP, then please contact our GRP Administrator, Jin Kang at:
To receive regular updates about the research and work linked to our GRP then please sign up to our mailing list below: