Welcome to the University of Warwick’s Research Technology Platforms (RTPs). As a research-intensive University, the RTP programme provides an integrated network of world-class technologies to ensure our researchers have access to the equipment and expertise to carry out outstanding science. Under the responsibility of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research), the RTPs are readily available and easily accessible to researchers at Warwick and to our external partners from academia and industry.
Our philosophy is to enhance local and international research outcomes through providing researchers with access to a network of cutting-edge technology platforms, operated with world-best expertise and leadership principles, to enable innovative research of the very highest quality.
You can learn more about each RTP by clicking on the links below, or ask us a question.
For information about using the RTPs as an external customer, please contact Warwick Scientific Services scientific dot services at warwick dot ac dot uk or visit the WSS website
Frequently Asked Quesitons:
- What is a Research Technology Platform?
- Why has Warwick established an RTP programme?
- What RTPs currently exist?
- Who do I contact if I need access to an RTP?
- How much does it cost to access an RTP?
- How do I pay for accessing an RTP?
- Can I access an RTP if I have no research funds?
- How do I include RTP charges on grant applications?
- How do I access the RTPs from outside Warwick?
- Will Warwick establish more RTPs?
- How should I acknowledge input from an RTP in a paper/poster/talk?
rtp at warwick dot ac dot uk
Research Technology Platforms
University of Warwick