The Warwick Commission wants to generate a national discussion on cultural value, and welcomes contributions from all people and organisations.
In the name of an open conversation, all contributions to the call for evidence will be published on the website, subject to moderation. We reserve the right to edit or exclude any content we deem offensive, inappropriate, or unsafe, as per the community standards outlined below. This is not a decision taken lightly, and where possible we will contact the original poster in order to clarify and edit the content.
- We encourage comments that are open and clear, and encourage contributors to be relevant and sensitive to other ideas.
- We welcome criticism and argument, but we do not support personal offense or abuse, or comments we deem to be aggressive or threatening.
- We do not accept content which we believe to be racist, homophobic, misogynist, ageist or in any way discriminatory or prejudiced against minority groups.
- Any content we believe to contravene UK law will be removed, including copyright laws.
- Spam or obviously commercial postings are not welcome and may be removed.
Views expressed in submitted evidence do not necessarily reflect those of the Commission team, including the Commissioners.
If you have any questions on our guidelines, please contact us at warwickcommission at warwick dot ac dot uk