Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Undergraduate couples

An undergraduate student who wishes to live as part of a couple.

Accommodation options

You are not eligible for campus accommodation


If you would prefer to live off-campus as a couple, please see Off Campus Properties Managed by Warwick Accommodation

We can also provide contact details for local Letting Agents in the private sector

Should you prefer to rent a room within a private residence in the local area, we advertise on behalf of resident owners who provide self-catered accommodation in their own homes. Please see the Private Lodgings List

Application process

Please follow the Student section on the Warwick Accommodation home page