Please read our student and staff community guidance on COVID-19
Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Visiting staff couples

Any member of staff visiting the university from another institution, looking for accommodation as part of a couple

Accommodation Options


You can apply for campus accommodation, due to the high demand for these properties a waiting list is often in operation. Overseas applicants new to Warwick will be prioritised.

Application process

For an application form please email the Staff and Family Housing Team at Warwick Accommodation:


Apply online:


Warwick University has recently set up a relocation service to help new staff members and visiting academics find accommodation in the nearby area.

The service has been created to combine the relevant information and search tools needed to provide an overview of what you need to consider when relocating to the University.

Should you prefer to rent a room within a private residence, we advertise on behalf of resident owners who provide self-catered accommodation in their own homes, please see the Private Lodgings List