Suitable for individuals, couples and small families
Block of one and two bedroom flats.
Situated in a green setting.
15 minute walk to central campus.
Located between Scarman House and Lakeside residences.
Rent per calendar month (pcm)
1 August 2020 - 31 July 2021
|Number of available properties||Rent amount||Council tax band|
- One or two bedrooms
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom (in two bed only)
- Dining area
- Fully furnished
- Central heating
- Duvets, pillows and bed linen
- Bath with shower over
- Cooker and microwave
- Toaster and kettle
- Iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Communal garden (with seating)
- Car parking
- Bicycle shed
- Network/internet link
- Smart Metered Elec & Gas
- Heating, lighting and power charges
- Telephone charges
- Council tax
Lakeside apartments are located on central campus with many facilities in easy walking distance.
Campus building works
During the year there will be building works carried out across campus.Some of this work will be on land near to halls of residence and the staff apartments on campus.
Every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.
The floorplans are an overview of some of the property types available. Layout and sizes may vary between properties.
Energy Performance Certificates
- Flat 1 | Flat 2 | Flat 3 | Flat 4 | Flat 5 | Flat 6 | Flat 7| Flat 8 | Flat 9 | Flat 10
- Flat 11 | Flat 12 | Flat 13 | Flat 14 | Flat 15 | Flat 16 | Flat 17 | Flat 18 Flat 19 | Flat 20
- Flat 21 | Flat 22 | Flat 23 | Flat 24 | Flat 25 | Flat 26 | Flat 27 | Flat 28 | Flat 29 | Flat 30
- Flat 31 | Flat 32 | Flat 33 | Flat 34 | Flat 35 | Flat 36 | Flat 37 | Flat 38 | Flat 39 | Flat 40
- Flat 41 | Flat 42 | Flat 43 | Flat 44 | Flat 45 | Flat 46 | Flat 47 | Flat 48 | Flat 49 | Flat 50