|let length||per week||per year|
All fees include contents insurance, heating, electricity, gas and water.
Let start date
- Sunday 27 September 2020
About the halls
- 396 single rooms of corridor living
- En suite bathrooms
- Self-catered kitchen shared with up to 14 students
- First year undergraduates
I was lucky enough to get my first choice Arthur Vick, and found it very comfortable, meeting all my needs, and being well-located." Emma, Life Science
I really felt at home there and I met so many lovely people: you definitely won’t regret it if you decide to make it one of your accommodation choices!" Sophie, English
- Average size (including bathroom) 5.0m x 3.0m
- Standard single bed (190cm x 91cm)
- Bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe and bookshelf
- Desk, chair and wastepaper bin
- Network port
En suite bathroom
- Bath with overhead shower or stand-alone shower
- Some rooms include level access bathrooms
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- Shared with up to 14 students
Compare halls PDF file
A handy side by side comparison for undergraduate students
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to provide services as described on our website and in our marketing materials. However, please be advised that some services may be affected due to the Government’s on-going advice on Covid-19, regulatory/legal changes or due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to inform of you of any changes, where possible.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publication but may be subject to change as necessary. During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but we will do all that we reasonably can to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.