3 Ground Floor Apartments and 5 Superior Duplex Apartments on campus.
New postgraduates couples. Both must be Warwick Students
En suite bathrooms in all rooms.
Self catered apartment.
2019/20 Accommodation Fees
|let length||per week||per year|
|Ground Floor Apartments||50 weeks||£323||£16150|
|Superior Duplex Apartments||50 weeks||£351||£17550|
There are a limited amount of rooms available in Benefactors and demand will be high.
Please click the link for further images.
Heating, electricity and gas
Ground Floor Apartments
- Ground floor apartment for double occupancy (couples only)
- Average apartment size (including bath/shower room) 5.1m x 6.5m
- Open plan kitchen/living/study area, bedroom, bathroom or shower room
- Living area includes sofa, desk, desk chair, glass blackboard with pen, television unit with 42 inch Samsung television
- Bedroom includes king size bed, bed linen, duvet, pillows, 2 bedside cabinets, easy chair, full length mirror and built in wardrobe
- King size bed (150cm x 200cm)
- Kitchen area includes dining table, 2 dining chairs, cupboards, hob, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle and washing machine
- Bathroom/shower room includes shower or bath with overhead shower, toilet, washbasin and bathroom cabinet
Superior Duplex Apartments
- Duplex (split level) en suite superior apartment for double occupancy (couples only)
- Average size of both levels (including en suite) 6.2m x 6.2m
- A superior duplex apartment that is spread across 2 floors and includes narrow steep open stairs (11 steps approx 55cm wide) to the upper floor
Bedroom and bathroom are located on the lower level with the kitchen, dining and living/study area are on the upper floor
- Living area includes sofa, L-shaped desk, 2 desk chairs, storage unit, glass blackboard with pen, television unit with 50 inch Samsung television
- Open plan bedroom area includes king size bed, bed linen, duvet, pillows, 2 bedside cabinets, triple wardrobe, chest of 3 drawers, coffee table, 2 easy chairs, full length mirror
- King size bed (150cm x 200cm)
- Kitchen includes dining table and 2 dining chairs, cupboards, hob, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle
- En suite shower room includes shower, toilet, washbasin and bathroom cabinet
- Communal space on ground floor
- Support available from the Residential Life team
- Wi-Fi access in the halls
- Network port in all bedrooms
- Television License included
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week and all the weekly rents to the nearest pound (£).
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publish but may be subject to change as necessary.
- During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.