|let length||per week||per year|
All fees include contents insurance, heating, electricity, gas and water.
Let start date
- Sunday 22 September 2019
About the hall
- 425 single rooms of corridor living
- En suite bathrooms
- Self-catered kitchens shared with up to 13 students
- First year undergraduates
Jack Martin is on central campus which is so convenient, trust me. I could walk to the Rootes Grocery Store in one minute, my lectures in under five minutes and Tesco in under 10 minutes." Amreet, Psychology
Jack Martin is perfect for those who want lots of opportunities to socialise but also want some peace and quiet at times." Lewis, PPE
- Average size 4.4m x 3.6m
- Standard single bed (190cm x 91cm)
- Bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe and bookshelf
- Desk, chair and wastepaper bin
- Network port
En suite bathroom
- Bath with overhead shower
- Some rooms include level access bathrooms
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- Shared with up to 13 students
A handy side by side comparison for undergraduate students.
Jack Martin 2018/19
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publish but may be subject to change as necessary.
- During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.