|let length||per week||per year|
All fees include contents insurance, heating, electricity, gas and water.
Let start date
- Saturday 21 September 2019
About the hall
- 794 single and twin rooms with up to 13 students per flat
- En suite bathroom
- Self-catered kitchen shared with up to 13 students
- First year undergraduates
- Décor, furnishings and layout may vary
- Average size 4.7m x 2.8m
- Standard single bed (190cm x 91cm)
- Bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe and bookshelf
- Desk, chair and wastepaper bin
- Network port
En suite bathroom
- Some rooms include level access bathrooms
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- On average shared between 13 students
- A short distance from central campus
- Close to sports facilities including the new Sport and Wellness Hub
- Please note Sherbourne is located in close proximity to campus developments.
A handy side by side comparison for undergraduate students.
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publish but may be subject to change as necessary.
- During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.