|let length||per week||per year|
All fees include contents insurance, heating, electricity, gas and water.
Let start date
- Saturday 26 September 2020
About the hall
- 794 single rooms with up to 12 students per flat
- En suite bathroom
- Self-catered kitchen shared with up to 12 students
- First year and returning undergraduates
- Décor, furnishings and layout may vary
I lived on the top floor and the view was particularly beautiful at night when there were sunsets. My room was bright as it had a skylight and a huge window which made it a much more enjoyable space to work and live in." Samantha, PPE
This is a nice place for you to eat, chat with your flatmates and even rest after a long day. You can even study here and get the perfect view of ducks and geese waddling around Sherbourne." Qurratuain, Economics
- Average size 4.7m x 2.8m
- Standard single bed (190cm x 91cm)
- Bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe and bookshelf
- Desk, chair and wastepaper bin
- Network port
En suite bathroom
- Some rooms include level access bathrooms
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- On average shared between 12 students
- A short distance from central campus
- Close to sports facilities including the new Sport and Wellness Hub
- Please note Sherbourne is located in close proximity to campus developments.
A handy side by side comparison for undergraduate students.
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to provide services as described on our website and in our marketing materials. However, please be advised that some services may be affected due to the Government’s on-going advice on Covid-19, regulatory/legal changes or due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to inform of you of any changes, where possible.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publication but may be subject to change as necessary. During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but we will do all that we reasonably can to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.