794 rooms across nine blocks with single and twin rooms on campus. Up to 13 rooms per flat.
First year undergraduates.
En suite bathrooms in all rooms.
Self catered with up to 13 students sharing a kitchen.
2018/19 Accommodation Fees
Let starts Saturday 22 September 2018.
|let length||per week||per year|
- Average size 4.7m x 2.8m
- Standard single bed (UK single, 190cm x 91cm) with bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe, bedside cabinet, desk, chair and wastepaper bin
- Network port
- En suite bathroom
- Includes toilet, washbasin and shower
- Some rooms include level access bathrooms.
- Shared kitchen with up to 13 students
- Up to 2 cookers, 2 fridges and 2 freezers
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week and all the weekly rents to the nearest pound (£).
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publish but may be subject to change as necessary.
- During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.