Making the move to local living
Private student accommodation
There is a lot of private accommodation available to rent in the areas local to the University.
It may seem a little daunting knowing where to start when you are searching for private accommodation.
Whilst you can conduct your own search for accommodation, the University offers an exclusive property search platform, Warwick Studentpad, to help you search for properties if you need a helping hand.
Discover the local area
The University of Warwick is on the Coventry and Warwickshire border.
This gives you plenty of choice on how you want to live, all with easy access to Warwick campus.
- Experience life in a thriving city
- Discover a trendy spa town
- Enjoy a small historic town full of scenery
Local area guide
Find the right property for you
Get to know the people
Get to know the area
Get advice before you book
Get the right property
- There's plenty of accommodation to go around. Take the time to make the right decision in finding the type of property you think would suit you best.
- Large purpose built student halls provide a student community away from campus. They can offer everything from en suite rooms to studio apartments.
- Individual student houses are the more traditional option for students. They often suit those in an established friendship group looking to become housemates.
Looking for advice? You'll find lots of information on housing support from the Students' Union.