WorkReady guides you on your work experience journey and gets you ready for graduate jobs.
The toolkit can help you:
- search for work experience
- build confidence to contribute effectively to work
- reflect on your experience, organisational awareness and skills gained.
Or jump straight in: choose your work experience stage below.
Assess where you are in your WorkReady journey and access the relevant stage for you.
I want to find work experience.
- Exploring my preferences to search for relevant opportunities
- Finding work experience
- Acing applications and interviews!
I've secured work experience.
- Getting ready for my work experience
- Making the most of my experience
- Building evidence for future roles
I've done work experience.
- Evaluating my experience and skills
- Assessing my goals and their impact
- Applying my experience to further my career
Need financial support?
You may be eligible for up to £500 if you have self-sourced unpaid work experience.
How do I use WorkReady?
We're here if you need us
Help with accessing this course
Applications, Interview, Job Search & Careers advice