This could be one of 4 things.
- Your University IT Services username
- An external username set up for you
- A Warwick Graduate Association username
- A WBS Alumni username
Please note that this will not be an Athens username. If you are trying to login with a username starting with 'war' followed by 5-7 letters, then you are probably trying an Athens username.
To get your IT Services username, just remove the 'war' at the start.
How do I find out a lost password?
Contact the IT Service Desk and they can recover/reset your password.
How do I change my password?
Depending on what kind of user you are, there are different web services for changing your password:
- Current Warwick user: Central change password screen
- Warwick Graduate Association member: WGA website
- Warwick Business School alumni: WBS Alumni website
- External Warwick user account: Warwick External user site
By default when you sign in, the cookies it creates will keep you signed in only for as long as you keep your web browser open. If you tick the 'Remember me' checkbox then you will stay signed in for 12 hours, even if your web browser closes. You can still sign out at any time you like though.
This checkbox is 'sticky' in that it will remember if you want to be kept signed in, so next time you visit the login screen you won't have to tick the box again.