Education sector recruitment with a global reach
Warwick Employment Group is a global family of specialist recruitment and people-oriented services. They have been developed by the education sector, for the sector.
We provide services to support your employment needs and do this through:
- local and international job boards
- executive search and selection
- temporary staffing solutions.
Our brands have been developed through a quality, ethical, community approach, mirroring the aspirations of our University partners.
The sector leading global job board for careers in academic, research, science and related professions.
A temporary staffing service that is reinventing the traditional approach to student working and institutional employment.
An international executive search organisation specialising in senior appointments within Higher Education.
Leading job board for opportunities from colleges and further education providers in your local area and across the UK.
Find your career
An Account Coordinator discusses why jobs.ac.uk is a great place to work.
2017/18 in summary
- Contributed £7,890,000 surplus back to the University of Warwick to enhance the student experience.
- The QS World rankings revealed they are used by 96% of the top ranked global universities.
- jobs.ac.uk advertised over 79,000 adverts.
- Unitemps has 19 offices at 16 university locations across the UK and Australia.
- Over the last five years Unitemps have placed 60,969 candidates through their network.
Key CCSG contacts
Paul Brewster, Director
+44 (0)2475 574 317
P dot D dot Brewster at warwick dot ac dot uk
Geraint Llewelyn, Head of Technical
+44 (0)2476 151 918
G dot J dot Llewelyn at warwick dot ac dot uk
Matt Comley, General Manager (jobs.ac.uk and college.jobs.ac.uk)
+44 (0)2476 572 974
M dot Comley at warwick dot ac dot uk
Glenn Clark, General Commercial Manager (Unitemps)
Glenn dot Clark at warwick dot ac dot uk
Mark Holleran, General Commercial Manager (SearchHigher)
+44 (0)2476 151 587
M dot Holleran at warwick dot ac dot uk