Live event took place on Wednesday, 18 November 2020 at 14:30-15:30 GMT
University is not easy. Students are trying to figure out who they are away from home and discover their place in a confusing world, learning to define their own boundaries and understand the consequences of their decisions, all while trying to succeed in their studies. It’s a lot of pressure. The role of student services is to make it all just a little bit easier.
Join us for jobs.ac.uk’s free webinar and hear from the following Student Services professionals who are currently working in universities across the UK. Listen to their stories, discover answers to your questions and find out why they love working in higher education:
- Gillian Hamnett - Director of Student Welfare and Support Services, University of Oxford
- Benedict van der Linde - Head of Student Experience, Aston University
- Jordan James Kirkwood - Head of Operations, King’s Academy, KCL
- Phil Scarffe - Head of Student Welfare, De Montfort University
- Lorna Quickfall - Manager of Student Welfare, The University of Edinburgh
We hope to inspire professional services candidates from all sectors and encourage them to explore what a career in higher education could mean for them.
This webinar has now taken place, you can watch a recording here.