Sports & Wellness Hub guest access
Warwick Conferences' overnight guests can get free access to the gym and swimming pool at the Sports & Wellness Hub on campus.
Only a short walk from our spaces and accommodation
Free access to...
- Modern 230 station gym
- Dedicated strength training area
- 25m swimming pool with 12 lanes
- Sauna and steam room
How to access the gym and pool
To access the Sports & Wellness Hub facilities, you will first need to create a Warwick Sport account.
Online or in-person
To create an account you will need to:
- Complete some basic details.
- Select 'Pay as you go'.
Once your account has been created, you will receive an email confirmation.
Create an account
Alternatively, you can have an account created for you by visiting the Sports & Wellness Hub reception.
2. Health commitment statement
To use the gym, you will also need to register and complete a PARQ form for health and safety reasons.
3. Accessing the gym and pool
Once registered, to access the Sports & Wellness Hub facilities, just show your accommodation key/swipe card at the main reception desk.
Racquets for squash, badminton and tennis are available to hire at reception.
Guests will be required to complete a climbing waiver and induction before taking part. Climbing equipment (harness & shoes) is available to hire.
Terms and conditions
- Warwick Conferences' guests can have free access the gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam room at the Sports & Wellness Hub.
- All other activities will need to be paid for on arrival. Only card payments are accepted.
- Guests must identify themselves as being an overnight resident of Warwick Conferences facilities at the main Sports & Wellness Hub Reception by showing their relevant accommodation key/swipe card.
Need some help or have a question?
Phone +44 (0)24 7652 3222
Email hello-conferences at warwick dot ac dot uk
Phone +44 (0)24 7655 0690
Email warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk