Who we are
We know it’s not just the tangible part of what we offer that matters. It’s the intangible part too: realising the goals of our customers. Understanding that is what defines us.
We also have high aims in minimising our environmental impact and we aim to invest, not profit. Our surplus is reinvested back into teaching, learning and research at the University of Warwick.
Organising any event can be a tricky and time consuming, but Warwick takes away the pressure. I would have no hesitation in using them for a variety of events and in recommending them to other organisations.
- Posture and Mobility Group
We believe that anything is possible. This doesn't stop at just providing meeting spaces and fine food. It extends to everything we do. We aim to deliver an experience and also have an opinion.
We do this by...
- continually investing in commissioning industry research
- shaping our offer to fit what our customers need and want
- providing food menus that maximise satisfaction and energy
- delivering more with less of an environmental impact
- creating a distraction-free environment for guests
- including items as standard that other venues charge extra for
- investing in teaching, learning and research at The University of Warwick.
Warwick Conferences has appointed a new director.
Paul Bartlett has stepped into the senior role after six years with the award-winning organisation, which last year hosted more than 17,000 …
Warwick Conferences is in the final of a prestigious national industry award
The University of Warwick’s conference, meeting and events organisation has once again been shortlisted for Best Academic Venue in the M&IT …
Staff help wrap presents for under-privileged children
Staff at the conference, meeting and events business at the University of Warwick are giving up their time to help Canley Community Centre w…
IBSCA commits to Warwick Conferences
The International Baccalaureate Schools and Colleges Association (IBSCA) has extended its relationship with Warwick Conferences, where it wi…