It is complimentary to delegates attending meetings or staying overnight.
Parking at Arden is included in your booking, so there is no additional cost.
Accessible parking is available at the front of the building with further spaces towards the rear.
Your event manager will issue you with a parking permit in advance, which should be displayed clearly in your vehicle. If you can't print the permit yourself, you will need to register your vehicle with reception on arrival.
Car parking is included for all delegates attending an event at The Slate. There are no additional costs.
The location of parking will be determined on when your event is taking place and will be communicated by your Event Manager.
You may be required to pre-register online for your parking. A link will be sent in advance if you are required to do so.
Central University campus
For those staying at Conference Park, parking is available across the University of Warwick campus.
You will need to pre-register online using a link that will be sent in advance.
Pre-register for complimentary parking
- You will need to register online for a car parking permit a minimum of five working days before your event. The link for this will be sent by your Event Organiser.
- Download, print and display the permit on the dashboard of their vehicle.
- Parking spaces are subject to availability. During busy periods you may be directed to additional parking on the edge of campus.
Paid parking on arrival
- If you arrive without a permit you will still be able to park, subject to availability.
- Payment will need to be made using the pay and display machines which are coin payment only. No change will be given.
- Parking charges apply between 6am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Weekend parking is free of charge. We still recommend registering and printing a permit in advance.
- Parking permits will not be available upon arrival for your event.
|Up to two hours||£1.10|
|Up to four hours||£2.20|
|All day (24 hours)||£4.50|
General parking FAQs
I'm staying as a bed and breakfast guest. Is car parking free?
Bed and breakfast guests staying at Scarman, Radcliffe or Arden can park for free providing they register their vehicle with reception during check-in. No permit is required.
B&B guests staying at Conference Park still have to pre-register for parking as detailed above.
How do I access the car parks?
Scarman and Radcliffe have entrance barriers that open on approach. Arden does not have a car park barrier.
If you are staying at Conference Park, the car parks are easily accessible with no barriers in place.
Do I need anything to exit the car park?
Guests staying at Scarman and Radcliffe will need a code from reception to input into the exit barrier on departure.
There are no barriers in place at other venue car parks.
Are there disabled parking spaces?
All car parks across our conference centres and the campus have dedicated disabled spaces available.
I drive an electric car. Are there charging points?
There is a charging point for electric vehicles at Scarman, Radcliffe and Arden. Charging points are also available across Conference Park.