Pull through page title
Pull through abstract and format in bold and large font
Our experienced team of Business Development Managers - Gail Tomlinson-Short, Lisa Hadfield, Emma Willis, Sarah Dietrich and Catherine Greenhill - have compiled a list of the different webinars and blogs events professionals can take advantage of during these challenging times.
- Wellness Workshop – Enhancing Emotional Well-Being on Tuesday 7 April. Designed to help participants gauge and support emotional wellbeing during these unprecedented times, the workshop is free for all IACC members.
- How to Create a Positive Mindset While Working from Home Alone on Tuesday 7 April. Presented by Cindy Novotny and Kim Pung, this 40-minute webinar provides ideas on how to manage work-life balance.
- How to Reach out to Existing and New Clients During this World Crisis on Tuesday 14 April. This webinar looks at how to handle communication with clients, sharing ideas on how to reach out at this time
- Zest Global Events will be hosting a number of engaging and inspiring events designed to connect those isolated at home. The Motivation in Isolation series is mostly live and interactive, and free of charge.
- While it’s not a webinar, this article from Banks Sadler is very interesting. It discusses the ways in which you can keep your teams happy, health and engaged while working remotely.
- Warwick Conferences has launched its Warwick Wellness Corner. The first blog looks at how fresh air can support delegate wellbeing, and explores the different options available to event organisers.
- EventWell is hosting two webinars discussing all things mental health and events. Free to attend, the sessions will take place between 4pm-5pm on 7 April and 21 April.
- How can we make the MICE industry more efficient? on 9 April. This webinar by YourEventManager is hosted by a team of thought leaders and decisions makers focusing on collaboration innovation and growth.
- Global Conversation on Online Alternatives for Face-2-Face Meetings. This webinar by ICCA addresses the key elements of an online conference.
Business Development Managers
If you would like a chat with one of Warwick Conferences’ Business Development Managers, you can drop them a message on LinkedIn: