The beginning of anything you want
A venue for conferences that have no barriers. A meeting room venue that's completely flexible. A dining experience that's exclusively yours. Anything is possible at The Slate.
- 650sqm of stand alone event space
- Suitable for up to 400 guests
- Available seven days a week, including evenings
- Flexible layouts
- Exclusive occupancy
- Fully integrated AV and support
Architecture to amaze
A high wooden-crossbeam ceiling for acoustic excellence. Reinforced flooring capable of supporting two 4x4 cars. A full-length glass wall with an impressive lakeside view.
When it comes to exclusive venue hire, the experience at The Slate is truly unique.
sqm of event space
Virtual tour Take a virtual tour and explore The Slate from the comfort of your own chair.
650sqm of open, flexible event space.
Large and flat with reinforced flooring.
Create a second space with a movable wall.
Nothing to block your perfect setup.
None of our branding so you can make the venue your own.
Anything is possible
Conferences, dinners and exhibitions. The flexibility of The Slate means it can be transformed into anything you want it to be. The only restriction is your imagination.
- A large open space for a product launch showcase
- Divide into two areas for a seated conference with seperate drinks reception
- Build stands to create an exhibition area with an enlosed dining space
- Create a stage for an awards ceremony with a served three course dinner.
Take a look at some of our possible space layouts.
BREEAM 'Excellent' rating for sustainable design, construction and operation, with an impressive lakeside view.
Flexible food offering
Breakfast, lunch and dinner - all tailored for you.
Fully integrated AV
Multiple screens, outstanding acoustics and full blackout capability. The Slate's audio visual equipment is fully integrated.
Having AV trouble? There's no need to worry with our expert in-house support team.
Breakouts and beds
74 breakout spaces at our adjoining centres and 358 en-suite bedrooms - all in close proximity.
- Food throughout the day - tell me more
- Breakout spaces at adjoining centres
- En-suite bedrooms available nearby
- Distraction free environment
- Integrated AV systems
- Free, reliable Wi-Fi
- Free parking in close proximity
- Green outdoor spaces to enjoy
- Access to the University of Warwick sports facilities including pool and gym
Blog: 3 ways to help employees remember what they learned in training
Informative sessions provide employees with new skills and ensures the company has the expertise it needs to succeed.
Have you considered Coventry & Warwickshire for your next academic conference?
Here are just some of the ways we can support and drive engagement for academic associations events.