Warwick Conferences terms and conditions
Warwick Conferences privacy notice
Privacy notice PDF
Bed & breakfast terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions now come into effect as agreed when making your booking. Please see details below:
- You may cancel your reservation without charge until 6pm on the day prior to arrival.
- After this period, please note that you will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the first night of your booking (accommodation & breakfast).
- Please note that a change in the length of your reservation , may result in an alteration in the rate.
- Warwick Conferences may transfer bookings between venues on campus or, in extreme circumstances, out book to local hotels at no additional cost.
- Check-in time is from 3pm on the day of arrival and check-out time is before 10am on the day of departure.
Please note that if you are making a Bed & Breakfast booking to attend a specific event with pre-reserved bedrooms which can only be booked with a promotional code (specific to the event you are attending), then by making a booking you are giving consent to Warwick Conferences to share your personal details with the Organiser of the event for the sole purpose of delivering this event.
Data Protection Statement
The University of Warwick is committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about how we use it. As part of our work, we process and store personal information about our customers and delegates in accordance with our responsibilities under GDPR.
All guests must present a payment card in their name for pre-authorisation at check in. The Venue will process the card for pre-authorisation which will result in an amount being held in the account associated with your payment card. The total amount held will cover the full accommodation cost plus £50 for any additional expense items incurred during your stay. The Receptionist checking you in will explain this process clearly. No money is taken from your card, however, the amount held may show as a pending transaction.
The authorisation of your card will last the length of your stay and it may take up to seven days after the date of your departure for any held funds to be released by your bank. If you have any questions about the pre-authorisation process, please ask at Reception. For the avoidance of doubt, you will remain liable for any expense items incurred in excess of the £50 sum held, via the pre authorisation process, and Warwick Conferences reserves the right to pursue you for any sums incurred during your stay.