The main customer responsibilities for Managed Departmental Printing (ITS) are covered within the Regulations governing the use of University Computing Facilities .
In addition to these:
Customers are asked to ensure that where possible:
- The A3/A4 paper trays are replenished at regular intervals.
- Direct IP printing to the IP address of the device is not utilised. This can interfere with the normal operation of the print queue.
- No modifications are made to the configuration of the units via the main control panel. (Excepting usual account creation)
- Waste paper is placed in the recycling bins provided next to each device.
- Support documentation, installation guides and FAQs are consulted where appropriate prior to the logging of any incidents or service requests.