Do you want to manage your own technology project but feel that some guidance or support from an experienced professional would be helpful? We offer a coaching and mentoring service that would help you to achieve your full potential.
What does your coaching service provide?
For up to one hour per week (either in one session or multiple sessions) one of our Project Managers could support you in:
- Setting appropriate goals and assessing progress.
- Driving the project forward with other team members.
- Anticipating the risks and taking preventative steps where required.
- Satisfying the differing needs of all of the stakeholders.
- Working in a resource-efficient manner.
One of the ways that we can do this is by sharing our templates which allow you to manage your project according to a tried and tested process that tracks progress and records all actions and issues.
Our coaching service is available on a first come, first served basis as long as there is available resource in the PMO team. Contact us with details of your project for an initial discussion.
“The P in PM is as much about ‘people management’ as it is about ‘project management’.”
Cornelius Fichtner, Project Management Trainer, US