Skip to main content Skip to navigation

How do I point a domain name at the Warwick IP address?

For domain names registered externally (i.e. not registered with the University), you must update your domain's DNS records as follows:

You need to make your domain an alias (ALIAS or CNAME DNS record) of However, if you prefer to keep your domain name as an A (address) record, please change the IP address to