On-line examination timetables are part of the extended functionality of the Student Records system provided via the Academic Registrar's Office. The service enables student to access a personalised on-line timetable for written examinations. IT Services provides guidance on use and development of the service to the Academic Registrar's Office as well as supporting, hosting and developing the service.
Application specific service activities:
- Timetable generation for students as a PDF
- Special needs report generation for the Academic office
- Special needs timetable functionality
- Room/time maintenance for special needs
- Batch seat allocation for special needs
Service Level Agreement
See standard SLA (link)
Application specific availability information
Required availability period: April -June
Critical availability periods: April and May/June Exams
Currently, in order to ensure the application is fully functional and secure, there are
- database upgrades as necessary
Application specific performance information
Process used for measurement of response time: logon and retrieval of menu system.
The level of service provided excludes ......
- User management
This service has dependencies upon the following software:-
- SITS RMI Service (system interacts through RMI to retrieve SITS data. If the SITS db is down, the ETT system is still available but some functionality is disabled)