When your browser is set to block or delete cookies from websites you visit, you're prompted to enter a verification code each time you sign in – even if you previously selected Don't ask again on this device.
To use the Don't ask again on this device feature when you sign in to the Warwick website, yet continue to block cookies from other websites, create an exception for the Warwick Single Sign-on domain.
Note: it's not possible to specify a domain in Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge.
In this article:
Important: This help article applies to the Single Sign-on service, which is being replaced by Microsoft Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
Allow the Single Sign-on domain
- In your web browser, locate the settings for cookies.
- Locate the setting to allow cookies for a specific website.
Add a site and enter the following web address:
- Save your browser settings.
- For instructions on how to edit your settings, visit: Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome.
- Follow the instructions under Change your cookie settings > Allow or block cookies for a specific site.
In Safari 11 on macOS and Safari on iOS devices, it's not possible to allow cookies from a specific website by entering a domain. You can either allow cookies or block all cookies. Read more about how to manage cookies and website data using Safari.
- For instructions on how to edit your settings, visit: Delete and manage cookies.
- See the instructions under To block or allow cookies.
It's not possible to allow cookies from a specific website by entering a domain. Your options are:
- Block all cookies
- Block only third-party cookies
- Don't block cookies
- For instructions on how to locate the settings for cookies, visit: Enable and disable cookies.
- In step four, select Exceptions.
- Turn on two-step authentication
- Sign in with an authenticator app
- Sign in with a text message
- Sign in when you don't have your phone with you
- Backup verification codes
- What duration should I choose?
- Lost or stolen phones
- Use an alternative device to authenticate
- New device or changed phone number
- Revoke remembered devices
- Private browsing
- Allow cookies from the Single Sign-on domain