- About SiteBuilder
- What is it, how to get it, advantages and disadvantages, and web addresses.
- Get started
- Site look and feel, navigation, structure, mobile display and signing in to edit.
- Create pages
- Start a new, blank page or use a page template such as news, calendar, forum, form or podcast.
- Edit content
- Edit and manipulate content.
- Page properties
- The different page properties and how to edit them.
- Link to other SiteBuilder pages or external sites, and check for broken links.
- Manage pages
- Copy, delete, move, rename and restore pages.
- Upload, edit, change properties and permissions, and move files.
- What the permission types are, and how to add or edit them.
- Discussion forums
- Create and administer a forum.
- General administration
- Set notifications, schedule changes, search engines and backup information.
- View statistics for your page or site.
- Request a Go redirect (redirect) for your page.
- Publish and manage news stories.
- Publish and manage event calendars.
- Create forms in your web page and manage form submission data.
- Add multiple choice questions to your pages.
- Resource bookings
- Take bookings for equipment or facilities via a web page.
- Site administration
- Perform site-wide operations and add site-wide settings .
- Custom templates
- Create your own page templates for others to reuse.
For application developers
Details and code examples on SiteBuilder APIs for technical developers.
Web Architecture APIs
More API information for developers.