New! The TEL Forum dates for 2017-18 are as follows.
- Wednesday 15th November 2017, 2:00-4:00 (Experimental Teaching Space, Teaching Grid, Main Library)
- Tuesday 20th February 2018, 10:00-12:00 (Experimental Teaching Space, Teaching Grid, Main Library)
- Thursday 26th April 2018, 10:00-12:00 (Experimental Teaching Space, Teaching Grid, Main Library)
- Monday 11th June 2018, 2:00-4:00 (Experimental Teaching Space, Teaching Grid, Main Library)
Call for presenters: If you have a project you would like to share with the wider community the let me know - email@example.comBooking to attend a forum can be done here
- sharing practice across the institution - helping us to know who's doing what
- facilitating networking - meeting colleagues with shared interests
- showcasing of new developments and technologies - sparking new ideas and acting as critical friends for one another
- working together to create tangible outputs
- developing a joined up approach to use of Technology Enhanced Learning
- feeding into the work of the Technology Enhanced Learning Steering Group
The buttons on the right will take you to that year's content and you can watch back videos and see what previous contributors have done. The summary of the first meeting provides an overview of how the forum agreed to work together and key topics of interest.
To view some of these pages you will need to log in as a member of the University.
If you would like to contribute to the forum or have any questions please contact Jessica dot Humphreys at warwick dot ac dot uk.
To sign up to the mailing please click here.