New! The Extended Classroom Forum was officially launched in January 2018. The format for the new look forum has changed slightly but still retains some familiar features.
The forum will also be travelling around campus and the next forum taking place on Wednesday 14th March 1-4pm will be taking place at Warwick Medical School. Topics covered will include MyWarwick, H5P, Digital Wellbeing and Responseware for course evaluation. There will also be an opportunity to experiment with technologies available in lecture theatres and ask questions from the AV team. Further details about this event and the first forum can be found on the new extended classroom Moodle site. You are welcome to come along to all or part of the forum. You can book your place here.
Call for presenters: If you have a project you would like to share with the wider community at this or any future forums then let me know - PGATEL@warwick.ac.uk
- sharing practice across the institution - helping us to know who's doing what
- facilitating networking - meeting colleagues with shared interests
- showcasing of new developments and technologies - sparking new ideas and acting as critical friends for one another
- working together to create tangible outputs
- developing a joined up approach to use of Technology Enhanced Learning
- feeding into the work of the Technology Enhanced Learning Steering Group
If you would like to contribute to the forum or have any questions please contact PGATEL at warwick dot ac dot uk.