As part of the Climbing Centre, the Bouldering Room has angled training and bouldering boards for climbers of a range of abilities. There are routes to accommodate beginners all the way up to the climbing pros. There's no need for a rope or harness with the crash mats covering the floor or the room.
- Angled training and bouldering boards
- Beginner routes through to climbing pros
- Roughly 100 problems to overcome
- Crash mats cover the floor for protection - no rope or harness is used
What is it used for?
- One-to-one coaching
- Taster sessions and courses
- Childrens parties and family days
- Sports Centre, first floor (find on map)