Here at Bear Rock Climbing Centre, we're considered to be the best indoor climbing facility in the Midlands. New routes are set every week to keep things interesting so there's always a new challenge for you. We've hosted rounds of both the British Indoor Climbing Championships and the British Youth Championships.
- Bendcrete built
- Routes to fit all abilities
- High quality Grade 3 to 8a routes
- Most routes around the Grade 6 area
- New routes set on a weekly basis
What is it used for?
- One-to-one coaching
- Taster sessions and courses
- Childrens parties and family days
- Sports Centre, first floor (find on map)
Curved resin lead and top roping walls
- 11m high walls offering 60 routes from Grades 3 to 7b
- Ranging from technical slabs and bridging routes, to powerful overhands, pockets and cracks
- In-situ quick-draws are in place on all the lines and in-situ top ropes are in place on some lines
Featured Plywood Lead and Top Roping Walls
- 11m high walls with 40 routes from Grades 3 to 7a
- 13m high with Grades 5+ up to 8a routes
- Curved resin lead only feature and overhangs up to 6m
- Has in-situ quick draws in place on all lines
- Tackle angled training and bouldering boards in our Bouldering Room.