For anyone who's never picked up a badminton racket before to anyone looking to review the techniques and tactics required to play.
- Available to all
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- 8 week course, with one session per week
|Price per course||£70.00|
- The course take place in Arena Zone B at the Sports and Wellness Hub, view on map.
- Course price includes use of the courts, rackets and balls and access to showers and changing facilities.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing and indoor or white soled trainers.
- You will be given a racquet to use, but you can use your own racquet if you have one.
- Make sure to bring a drink along with you.
- If you've played but have trouble maintaining a rally or want help hitting the shuttle where you want to.
- Those looking to learn how to play, review techniques and tactics or improve their skills.
What you'll learn
- The basic techniques of serving and net shots, including forehand and backhand
- Hitting three overhead shots
- Defence techniques
- How to hit different shots from the forecourt and rearcourt
- Tactics and defence techniques for match play
|Day||First session||Last session||Time||Book online|
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Email warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk