noun a game with rackets in which a shuttlecock is hit back and forth across a net.
- Available to all
- 4 or 8 week courses for beginner and improver levels
- Reduced prices for members (become a member)
Is equipment provided?
All sessions of your course include:
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- Use of the courts, rackets and balls
- Access to showers and other facilities
What should I bring?
To get the most from your course:
- Wear loose comfortable clothing and indoor or white soled trainers
- Make sure you bring a drink along
- You can use your own racquet if you have one
- Anyone - this is a mixed ability course that is suitable for all
- Those looking to learn how to play, review techniques and tactis or improve their skills
What you'll learn:
- Basic techniques and a closer look at serving and net shots, including forehand and backhand
- How to hit different shost from front and back courts, including overhead shots
- Tactics and defence techniques for match play
When and where?
Thursday 26 July – Thursday 16 August 2018
- Four weeks, with one session per week
- Every Thursday 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Main Hall, Sports Centre (view on map)
What does it cost?
|4 week course|
|University of Warwick staff||One WLA voucher|
How do I book?
Book your place online in advance or by visiting the Sports Centre.