noun physical conditioning involving low-impact exercises and stretches designed to strengthen muscles of the torso.
- Available to all
- 8 week course
Is equipment provided?
All sessions of your course include:
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- Mats are provided
- Access to showers and other facilities
What should I bring?
To get the most from your course:
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Make sure you bring a drink and towel along
- You can bring your own yoga mat if you have one
- Progressive exercises for anyone with a basic pilates background
What you'll learn:
- Improve your core stability and core strength
When and where?
Wednesday 17 October - Wednesday 5 December 2018
- Eight weeks, with one session per week
- Every Wednesday 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Activity Room, Sports Centre (view on map)
What does it cost?
|8 week course|
|University of Warwick staff||One WLA voucher|
How do I book?
Book your place online in advance or by visiting the Sports Centre.