noun a series of postures and breathing exercises practiced to achieve control of the body and mind.
- Available to all
- 8 week course
- Reduced prices for members (become a member)
Is equipment provided?
All sessions of your course include:
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- Mats are provided
- Access to showers and other facilities
What should I bring?
To get the most from your course:
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Make sure you bring a drink and towel along
- You can bring your own yoga mat if you have one
- Anyone looking to reduce stress and improving mental clarity
- Beginners as well as all levels of experience
- Anyone returning to exercise
What you'll learn:
- Breathing and meditation exercises
- Yoga postures for strength, flexibility and healing
- Mind - body awareness and connection
When and where?
Tuesday 8 May - Tuesday 26 June 2018 or Thursday 10 May - Thursday 28 June
- Eight weeks, with one session per week
- Every Tuesday 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Every Thursday 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Humanities Studio (view on map)
What does it cost?
|8 week course|
|University of Warwick staff||One WLA voucher|