Cycle Safety Course Level 2
Participants achieving Level 2 will be able to carry out their own rides confidently on roads following the course.
Trainees will learn how to cycle planned routes on minor roads, offering a real cycling experience, including how to signal, stop and ride safely on roads.
- Women (staff and students only).
- Cyclists with some experience and those looking to further develop their training.
- Good follow on from Level 1.
When is it?
- 5 July 2018, 12:00 - 14:00
- Meet at Lakeside Tennis Courts