Make the school holidays an adventure
Keep your kids active and give them an opportunity to learn new skillls and make new friends while having fun.
We offer a variety of different sports camps throughout all the major school holidays, run by friendly, approachable and expert instructors.
See what's on offer and make their next holiday an adventure...
Holiday camps for children
Different sports on offer
Fun and social sessions
Led by qualified instructors
Run over the school holidays
Take a look at what's coming up in the Summer Half Term:
- Children aged 7+
- All abilities welcome, no experience necessary
What you'll do:
- Enjoy climbing games and fun team-building activities
- Learn how to tie knots and belay
- Sessions are tailored to suit each child's ability and interests
When and where?
Tuesday 29 May - Friday 1 June 2018
- Tuesday - Friday 9am - 12pm each day
- Climbing Centre, Sports Centre (view on map)
What does it cost?
How do I book?
To book, or for more information please contact the climbing team on:
- 02476 524880
- climbing at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Or pop in to the Sports Centre reception