The power of movement
Enjoy quiet and reflective time practising exercises that focus on movement, stretching and breathing.
‘The Eight Brocades’ are a set of exercises that originated in China and have been practiced throughout the world for thousands of years.
Each movement focuses on a different area to improve the flow of qi throughout the body.
Each weekly session will focus on mindfulness with attention on dynamic stretching and breathing.
When, where and who
- Thursday 28 January – Thursday 4 March 2021
- 12.30pm every Thursday
- University of Warwick students and staff
How does it work?
- Register your details and we’ll contact you to give you online access to the course.
- The course will be delivered via Microsoft Teams by an instructor each Thursday.
- All course participants will be given feedback via a video link.
Things to know
- The course can be done anywhere.
- You will need a laptop to access the class.
- An exercise mat is helpful but not essential.