Active senior open week
Monday 27 - Friday 31 March 2023
6.00am - 3.00pm each day
Keeping fit and active is important whatever your age
Available to over 65s, our new Active Senior membership provides discounted off-peak access to:
- Spacious gym
- Easy access swimming pool, steam and sauna
- Activity programme for older adults
- 75+ fitness classes each week
Terms and conditions
- The Active Senior Open Week runs from Monday 27 March to Friday 31 March 2023. The Open Week gives free access between 6.00am and 3.00pm to the gym and swimming pool facilities and Active Senior activity timetable.
- The Open Week and free access to the gym and swimming pool facilities and Active Senior activity timetable is only available to those aged 65 and over.
- Proof of age may be requested by a member of staff (e.g photographic documents such as a driving licence, passport).
- Booking is required to attend. Individuals can access the Hub as many times as they wish during the Active Senior Open Week period, providing access is within the allotted off-peak times. Completion of the booking form above is required to confirm attendance.
- When you first arrive at the Sports and Wellness Hub, attendees will be required to check in with the reception team who will register the attendee's details. Attendees will be given a pass which provides access to the gym and swimming pool facilities and Active Seniors fitness timetable for the remainder of the period leading up to Friday 31 March 2023 at 3.00pm.
- Please wear appropriate sports attire for your intended activity (e.g swimming costume, t-shirt, shorts, joggers, trainers).
- Free parking (up to 4 hours) at the Sports and Wellness Hub car park is included providing you are not a University staff member. To receive free parking, you must register your vehicle registration details at reception when you arrive. Please be aware that you will be responsible for any parking charge notices issued to you.
- You are entitled to 15% discount at Caffè Nero when presenting the following to a member of the café team:
- If you are not a Warwick Sport member and attending the Open Week – please show your pass (issued to you by the Sports and Wellness Hub reception team).
- Warwick Sport community member - please show your membership card.
- Warwick Sport member of staff - please show your University ID card.