Designed for elite level student athletes
Maintaining an elite level sporting career alongside academic study can be difficult.
We aim to help you continue your dual academic and sporting careers whilst studying at university.
- Strength & conditioning coaching
- Dedicated mentor to support balancing academic and sport commitments
- Physiotherapy, nutrition and psychology support
- Gym membership
- Team Warwick Performance kit
Depending on your level of performance, you can also benefit from a financial bursary.
|Total value of support||£4200||£4700||£4950||£5200|
Interested in being a Warwick Sport scholar?
- Open to anyone that is competing for their county or country.
- Awarded on an annual basis at the discretion of a panel.
- We welcome undergraduates, current students and postgraduates to apply.
- Available to both national and international students.
- Your sport must have a Sport England recognised governing body to be considered.
How to apply
To apply, send in your application making sure to answer all the required questions. Please note that meeting the minimum criteria does not guarantee a scholarship.
2018/19 scholarship dates
Applications now closed
Swimming & water polo specific
Got a question?
If you have any queries about individual scholarships, please get in touch: