Support & services
|Financial award (towards training, equipment, and competition expenses)||-||£500||£750||£1000|
|Bespoke strength & conditioning programme|
|Full Warwick Sport Inclusive membership - see what's included|
|Performance Lifestyle Support|
|Workshops (inc. anti-doping, athlete wellbeing, and academic skills)|
Discover more about the services available to Warwick Sport scholars.
- Open to anyone that is competing for their county or country.
- Awarded on an annual basis at the discretion of a panel.
- We welcome undergraduates, current students and postgraduates to apply.
- Available to both national and international students.
- Your sport must have a Sport England recognised governing body to be considered.
- To be considered for a Mens Football Scholarship you must have played for a:
- FA Step 5 Club or above in the past year.
- FA academy of a League 2 Club or higher in the past year.
- To be considered for a Womens Football Scholarship you must have played for a:
- FA Step 3 club in the past year.
- Have played in a WSL, Men's Premiership, or Men's Championship academy in the last 4 years.
Got a question?
If you have any queries about individual scholarships, please get in touch:
performancesport at warwick dot ac dot uk