Skip to main content Skip to navigation

How do I obtain my card?


All new students (and student-like categories of membership) receive cards at the start of the academic year. When and where you collect your University card depends on your course start date and whether you are living on or off campus. Please refer to the Academic Office's information on card collection and the enrolment process.

If you have a query during term time, please visit the Academic Office counter in University House (view on map).

Students' Union Sabbatical Officers and Students' Union permanent staff

Contact the Students' Union IT department for registration. You can then collect your card from University House reception.


All staff (and academic membership categories such as Visiting Academics, Fellows and Emeritus appointments) should visit Human Resources in University House on the first day of your contract. All salaried staff, provided you have accepted your appointment, receive a card on your first day.

Casual staff are not issued a card by default – please request a card if you need one. The card will be available to collect 24 hours after you submit your request.

If you're a carer of a disabled student, partner of residential staff or another potential member, you can apply for a card via the Card Office located in University House.

Please refer to the criteria for issuing cards.


Card Office

University House, University of Warwick, CV4 8UW
Tel: +44 (0)24 7615 0411
Email: cardoffice at warwick dot ac dot uk

Academic Registrar's Office

Ground Floor, University House, University of Warwick, CV4 8UW
Tel: +44 (0)24 7657 4333
Email: studentrecords at warwick dot ac dot uk

Human Resources

2nd floor, University House, University of Warwick, CV4 8UW
Tel: +44 (0)24 7657 4956
Email: payroll at warwick dot ac dot uk