There's something special about having your book printed and bound. It gives you the power to educate and entertain, to inform and to influence, which is why they're just as popular now as ever.
With a hardcover book, you choose to invest more in the end product, and it’s a great choice. In our digital age, with a hardback book you get visible high quality, real 3D volume and weight thanks to the thickness of the binding, and the tactile experience of the smooth buckram cloth cover and smell of good quality material.
Hardback is always a safe option for making an impression. It is durable, prestigious and timeless.
Our books are bound in black buckram. And as we all know, black is the new black. Actually, black is timeless.
- Files accepted: All main formats, incl. PDF, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, Rich Text Format, jpg, png (view complete list of files)
- Paper Size: A4
- Cover Print: None
- Cover Colour: Black
- Cover Material: Buckram
- Spine: Metal Clamp
- Minimum Page count: 30 sheets (30 single sided/60 double sided pages)
- Maximum Page Count: 270 sheets (540 single sided/600 double sided pages)
- Left hand margin (binding edge) requirement: 2cm all around
- Turnaround: Maximum 3 full working days*
- Nationwide Delivery: Orders placed will be dispatched via reputable companies such as DHL and the Royal Mail.
- Cost: From £14.00
* May be longer during busy periods
It could not be simpler to order: just use our online printing shop 24/7 from anywhere with internet access, so you are not bound by opening hours when you are ready to order. Upload your documents in a variety of formats, accept the default settings (or choose single or double-sided, colour, black and white or mixed printing), confirm the cost and pay by credit card and you are done!
We then print, bind and deliver your document in as little as 3 working days depending on order volume and location.