To help us help you, please take a careful look at our Frequently Asked Questions page before submitting your query.
PLEASE NOTE: This contact form is intended for queries relating to:
- Arrivals Weekend (26 and 27 September 2020)
- International Student Travel to Warwick
- Welcome Week (28 September - 4 October 2020)
- Online Enrolment
If your enquiry is related to something else, please consider whether it would be more appropriate to contact another team, for example:
- Student Immigration and Compliance for advice on visas, immigration, police registration
- Student Mobility if you are an inbound exchange/study abroad student
- The Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admissions teams for advice for offer holders/accepting your offer
- Warwick Accommodation for queries relating to your on- or off-campus university-managed accommodation contract
- Your academic department (check for emails you have been sent) for advice on your course of study, course registration, or on course-specific induction events
- The University Health Centre for advice on registering with the Health Centre
Contacting the correct department will result in your query being resolved much more quickly.