UNISON is committed to:
- A fair wage for public service employees
- Ending low pay and improving the minimum wage
- Winning equal pay for work of equal value
- Safe and inclusive workplaces
- Securing equal rights for part-time and term-time workers
- An end to zero hour contracts and the casualisation of work
- Stopping the development of a two-tier workforce
- Increasing the basic state pension
- Ensuring a proper balance between work and home life
To find out more about what UNISON is doing about these issues please see the UNISON Campaigns page.
UNISON Help Pages
Report an accident, get legal advice, or update membership and contact details.