Friday 30th November 2018
A half-day workshop.
IAS Seminar room, Millburn House, University of Warwick
Registration is essential. There are 26 delegate places available.
1.30 arrivals, tea and coffee
- Prof. Mack Holt (George Mason, History) 'The Bible as an Oral Text during the Wars of Religion'
- Prof. Mark Greengrass (Sheffield, History)
- Mr David Nicoll (Warwick, History) 'Orality through the medium of noble correspondence: the letters of Antoine de Crussol during the French Wars of Religion, 1562-1563'
- Prof. Kate Astbury (Warwick, French Studies)
- Dr Tom Hamilton (Durham, History)
- Dr Emily Butterworth (King's College London, French)
Chairs and discussants: Prof. Penny Roberts and Dr Charles Walton (both Warwick, History)