MA in the Culture of the European Renaissance
Warwick’s Centre for the Study of the Renaissance (CSR) is offering two scholarships of up to £6,500 each to outstanding applicants to its taught MA in the Culture of the European Renaissance for 2021/22. Applications for funding will be due 25 May 2021 (12 Noon). You may apply for either the full-time or part-time version of the degree, but funding is expected to cover one year only and adjudicators will give first preference to applicants to the full-time course. Funding will be set against tuition fees.
Course information available here: https://warwick.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/taught/courses-2020/europeanrenaissance
Additional information here: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/ren/pgstudy/prospectivepgstudy/mastersdegree
In order to apply, you must:
- have completed an application for the MA in the Culture of the European Renaissance, run by Warwick’s Centre for the Study of the Renaissance and have had an offer of a place on this course. This application will include a statement (up to 700 words) detailing why you would like to pursue this MA, your transcripts, and we must also have received the required letters of reference by the stated deadline.
- submit a brief CV and application form (including the Warwick student number generated by the application process) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form accessible/downloadable from right hand side of this page.
- awards are open to both home and EU or overseas students.
- awards are not transferable to stipends.
- if you are in receipt of a full fee waiver (e.g., through the Warwick Taught Master’s Scholarship Scheme), you will not be eligible for the award.
- normally you will not be eligible if you already hold a Master’s or PhD qualification.