A hub for study, research and public engagement in the cultural and creative industries
The School of Creative Arts, Performance and Visual Cultures (SCAPVC) provides a place where creativity can flow across our five academic disciplines:
- Centre for Cultural and Media Policy StudiesLink opens in a new window
- Film and Television StudiesLink opens in a new window
- History of ArtLink opens in a new window
- Theatre and Performance StudiesLink opens in a new window
- Warwick Writing ProgrammeLink opens in a new window
Located in the new Faculty of Arts building, we bring together the most diverse mix of minds, offering exciting opportunities for students, graduates, external partners, academics and for public engagement.
Building and strengthening links between people, arts, cultural and creative organisations is at the heart of what we stand for. This enables us to reach across, to connect with writers, creative producers, performers, social entrepreneurs, theatre-makers, media managers, literary translators, cultural place-makers, art and heritage specialists, curators, communicators and artistic producers.