What are we getting right?
Sharing best practice
Wednesday 11 March 2015, 12:30-3:00
Join colleagues to hear a series of short presentations on teaching and learning successes and examples of best practice from across the Faculty. Get inspired by excellent ideas in action and explore the potential to transform your own practice. Lunch will be provided.
Programme Chair: Dave Wood (WMI)
- Lunch: 12:30 - 13:00 (Ramphal Foyer; the rest of the event held in R0.12)
- Welcome, introductions, housekeeping: 13:00 - 13:15
- Spotlights on Best Practice: 13:15 - 14:30
- The Warwick International Higher Education Academy, Professor Christina Hughes: 14:30 - 14:45
- The Extended Classroom, Robert O'Toole: 14:45 - 14:55
- Final remarks and close: 14:55 - 15:00